|Includes 12 months maintenance and support.
SketchUp Studio for Educators
What’s new in SketchUp Studio?
See how you can improve your workflow by the exciting improvements and features in SketchUp.
- Introducing Outliner
- New grips on bounding boxes
- Better control of hidden objects
- Updates to your SketchUp dictionary
- LayOut 2020: document control
- More power to adjust model views
- Improved customisation of your drawings
SketchUp Studio for Educators Includes use of SketchUp desktop, Sefaira, LayOut, Style Builder, SketchUp Viewer for XR apps, SketchUp Viewer for Mobile apps, SketchUp web, Pro support, Pro learning and Trimble Connect.
Proof of education / educator status will be required -
- To qualify, you must be an educator at an accredited educational institution.
- You must also provide a current faculty ID, course syllabus, or other similar document.
- Subscriptions for SketchUp Studio for Educators expire one year from the date of generation.
- You can install SketchUp Studio on both your desktop and laptop computers.
- SketchUp Studio for Educators cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.