|About Us PLEASE READ OUR TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER|
Format of the Contract
1. These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Entec Novare of 2 High Street, Abington Pigotts, Cambridgeshire, SG8 0SN, United Kingdom.
2. No contract exists between you and Entec Novare for the sale of any goods until Entec Novare has received and accepted your order and Entec Novare has received payment in full as cleared funds. Once Entec Novare does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
3. Acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you by e-mail when you place your order via the web site, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point a binding legal contract is created that is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
5. Entec Novare may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.|
We accept card payments. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
1. The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on Entec Novare's website at the time you place your order.
2. The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not in stock, Entec Novare will inform you as soon as possible.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Entec Novare's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Entec Novare will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order. If Entec Novare doesn't receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically.
4. In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
|Shipping And Handling The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.|
Orders placed before 1.00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and UK bank or other public holidays)
If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under Entec Novare's control, Entec Novare will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of Entec Novare) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Entec Novare, we may:
* store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs of storage
* sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, Entec Novare shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to Entec Novare. Should you fail to return the goods, Entec Novare reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by Entec Novare in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, Entec Novare will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, Entec Novare will inform you as soon as possible.
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your parcel at the point of delivery then please sign for it as 'UNCHECKED'. Failure to do so may affect any claims that you make thereafter.
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.|
|Credit Card Security Entec Novare will take all-reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Entec Novare is negligent, Entec Novare will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.|
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. <All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.>|
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01462 499599 (International +44 01462 499599) or write to us at
2 High Street,
The type of information we will collect about you could include, for example: name, address, place of study or work, phone number, email address credit/debit card details (the latter will be requested each time you make a payment to Entec Novare Ltd).
Any personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
Entec Novare Ltd does NOT pass on information to third parties.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, based on the most recent information you have given us. You can check any details we hold about you by e-mailing us - any inaccuracies will be deleted or corrected promptly.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Entec Novare Ltd website. This can include using a 'cookie' that would be stored on your browser but you can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening if you wish. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
|Returns Policy To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Entec Novare by post, fax, or email, giving details of the goods ordered and, where appropriate, their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.|
Except in the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Entec Novare at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Returns section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with clause (3) or (4) here ask you to return the goods yourself and refund you reasonable postage costs.
Except in the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, if you do not return the goods as required, Entec Novare may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
Except in the case of faulty goods, goods returned to Entec Novare must have the packaging in the condition exactly as originally shipped by the vendor. All seals, shrink-wrap or other means of containment must be intact and any software must not have been installed for you to be eligible for a refund.