Cost per seat, Minimum order quantity 5 seats
Includes individual use of SketchUp client desktop, LayOut, Style Builder, SketchUp Viewer for XR and Mobile, SketchUp for iPad, SketchUp for Web, Support and Trimble Connect for Business.
Includes 12 months maintenance and support
Licence terms of one year are available, and version updates and upgrades are free.
- Networked Lab Licences are intended for installation on computers in a networked lab situation, and are floating network licences.
- Networked Lab Licences are only available to accredited educational institutions and not-for-profit organisations with instructional facilities for use in instructional settings.
- For all orders Networked Lab Licences expire 1 year from the date the licence was generated.
- Networked Lab Licences that have not expired can be upgraded to the newest version at no charge (original expiration date applies).
- Facilities/Planning departments within educational institutions do not qualify.
Networked Lab Licences cannot be used for commercial (for-profit) work of any kind.
"Traditional" network licence – customer can install it on as many machines as they want, but are restricted to X concurrent users, where X = the number of seats they purchase.
For the network licence to run, the customer must be able to have ports 50530 and 5053 open (so that SketchUp can ‘ping’ to the Trimble server in the cloud and take up a seat every time SketchUp is opened). There are a few EDU establishments that will not allow these ports to be open, in which case, the private server licence, would be the replacement. Again, this is a network option but is hosted locally on the customer’s own network (in a similar way SketchUp network licences used to work prior to version 2015).