Cloud based remote desktop service for accessing Inspiration 10 on Chromebooks and macOS via an online browser or a downloadable client (internet access required). This delivers a near identical user experience to running Inspiration 10 on a Windows device.
Inspiration RD is a secure cloud based solution, powered by Amazon Web Services and uses proven Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Parallels technology.
By downloading a client to their macOS or Chromebook, users are able to access and use Inspiration 10 or choose to access it via a browser.
*Internet access required
- Get all the features of Inspiration 10 on macOS devices or Chromebooks.
- Flexibility to access in two ways: through a web browser* or via a small downloadable client*.
- Secure online file storage to save and upload your files, or download directly to your desktop.
- Free and regular updates.
- Free technical and user support.
- Transfer work to Word, Google Docs, OneNote, PowerPoint, PDF and as a graphic file.
If Inspiration RD is recommended via Disabled Student Allowance, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint are included as part of the package.
Access Inspiration RD in two ways:
1) HTML Browser - login on any device with an Internet connection.
2) Small downloadable client - login once and use Inspiration 10 as if it's an app on your personal device.
Inspiration for Education, Charities, Not for Profit, Private and Commercial
Inspiration 10 is a simple but powerful visual thinking tool for creating mind maps, concept maps, graphic organisers, outlines and presentations with ease!
Inspiration makes it easy to quickly capture your ideas and visually organise them to communicate concepts and strengthen understanding. Transfer your visual diagram to a written outline in just one-click, perfect for structuring writing plans for papers and reports.
Then effortlessly transfer your diagrams and outlines to Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF, HTML or as a graphics file.
Inspiration 10 encourages strong critical thinking skills, supports the writing process, and helps you build conceptual understanding to map out your knowledge.
Popular features include: the RapidFire® tool for brainstorming ideas quickly; adding notes to symbols; recording audio notes; text-to-speech; spell checker; thesaurus; hyperlinking; embedding videos and importing .rtf and .txt files.
- Brainstorm quickly with the RapidFire® tool.
- Use Inspirationís 3000+ images, or import your own to represent information and trigger memory.
- Show relationships between ideas with linking phrases.
- Add notes to symbols to expand on ideas.
- Add references and hyperlinks using the Citation tool. Inspiration will then create an alphabetically organised Bibliography section at the end of your outline.
- Organise ideas effortlessly using the Arrange tool to create various tree diagrams and webs.
- Use colour to highlight key concepts and group information.
- Access 150 templates: thinking skills, education and workplace related
- Transform diagrams and mind maps to written outlines with one click. Export effortlessly to Microsoft Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF or as a graphics file.
Inspiration 10 is designed to be used by everyone, but is particularly beneficial for users who:
- Have difficulty with short term memory, retaining and processing information.
- Get distracted when there is too much text to deal with.
- Find it challenging to express ideas in writing.
- Struggle with the structure and layout of essays.
- Often have to take extended recovery breaks from working to alleviate symptoms (e.g. mental health difficulties).
- Have difficulties organising ideas and remaining focused long enough to get ideas written down (e.g. Autistic Spectrum Disorder or mental health difficulties).
- Find it hard to develop and deliver presentations.