Single User Students / Teachers / Institutions
FL Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of
multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of
professional quality music tracks. With VST hosting, a flexible mixer,
advanced MIDI and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your
reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac or .mid
Free FL Studio updates for life!
Purchasing FL Studio not only gets you the latest version but all future FL Studio updates for free.
Why buy FL Studio?
- Multi-track audio recording - Simultaneously record as many tracks as your audio device can handle.
Audio editing and manipulation - Pitch correction, pitch shifting,
harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio
- Low latency audio - ASIO audio device driver support & universal ASIO4ALL included.
Open Architecture Synthesizer & Effects plugin hosting
- Instruments & Effects - VST (1, 2 & 3 @ 32 or 64 Bit).
Developer friendly - We provide a modular programming environment,
modular plugin host environment, programmable visualizer and plugin SDK.
Composition & sequencing
- Flexible workflow - Pattern or linear workflow as you need.
- Piano roll - With enhanced (native plugin) per-note automation, per-note MIDI channels and per-note slides.
Playlist - Multi-track free-form Playlist allows you to place Audio,
Automation and Pattern Clips to arrange music, audio and control data.
Record - Record input from keyboards, drum pads & any other MIDI
compatible controller, including mobile phones and tablets with Image
- Multiple inputs - Connect as many MIDI devices as you like and control onboard instruments independently.
Powerful MIDI learning system - FL Studio remembers which controller
you have used and what plugins or UI targets it was linked to.
Mixing and effects
- Mix and remix audio - including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
Flexible internal routing - Route any mixer track to any other to
create powerful and complex mixer chains, groups and sub-groups.
- Record Automation - Capture automation to an editor where it can be edited or manipulated post-performance.
- Automation Clips - Use powerful spline-based Automation Clips in the Playlist to control any automatable target.
- Automation Generators - Link any automatable interface or plugin targets to the internal generators.
Live performance features
Clip triggering - Trigger Audio, Automation and Pattern clips from MIDI
controllers. Includes hold, latch, one-shot, march, trigger sync
- Visualization - MIDI & audio controlled visualization plugins.
Vectorial resizing - The Mixer and main UI can be rescaled to fit human
fingers. No more fiddling about with tiny controls on a touch screen.
- Designed for touch - Swap between Windows Multi-touch and FL Studio Multi-touch modes for enhanced touch functions.
Complete Integration (Windows only)
- VST - The entire FL Studio application can be hosted inside other DAW software as a multi-output VST instrument.
- ReWire - Host ReWire clients or host FL Studio as a ReWire client in other DAW software.
Context sensitive help - Pressing the F1 key, while running FL Studio,
the help will open at the correct page for the currently focused item.
Internal hot-linking - All program features related to the current
topic. If you are asked to 'see page X' it will be hot-linked. Fast,
efficient and easy.
- Searchable text - Key-word and key-topic
searches based on common language questions asked by customers on the
Image-Line forums and Technical Support lines.