|From 9 August 2022 Adobe are including e-signatures in Acrobat Pro (along with other enhancements).
- Existing Acrobat Pro customers should expect to have access to the e-signature (and other) features by the end of September 2022. (Adobe will notify the Administrator when this happens).
- Customers subscribing to new licenses of Acrobat Pro, starting 8 August 8 2022, will have access to the new features immediately.
- This change applies to individual licenses of Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Pro within an All Apps license. The exception is the K-12 All Apps license which, although it contains Acrobat Pro, will not include the new features.
- Adobe have stated that education/charity/not for profit customers will not see a price increase for Acrobat Pro or Creative Cloud All Apps. (Commercial customers will see an increase in cost immediately for new licenses and in due course for existing).
The new e-signature facilities include:
For online demos of the new features please go to:
Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Unlimited transactions—Sign and collect unlimited e-signatures and track responses in real time.
- Bulk send—Request legal, trusted e-signatures from multiple signers in one agreement.Web forms and payments—Create web forms to collect e-signatures and let customers make payments with Braintree (where available) in a single transaction.
- Tracking and archiving—Get email notifications as soon as approvers sign, and maintain a detailed audit trail for every transaction.
- View, edit, and sign PDFs anywhere on any device including macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android - Liquid Mode optimizes viewing on small screens.
- Share PDF files online or in Microsoft Teams and collaborate with team members on a single digital document in real time.
- Create password-protected PDFs and send for e-signature directly from Microsoft 365. Quickly convert PDF files to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files and create, export, organise, and protect PDFs directly in Microsoft Teams.
- Access, edit, and store files directly in Microsoft, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox while working in Acrobat Pro on desktop or mobile.
- Sign and collect unlimited e-signatures, track approvals in real time, request trusted e-signatures from multiple signers on one agreement, create web forms to collect e-signatures and accept payments with Braintree (where available).
- Manage who can access your documents. Control the information by adding password protection or redacting sensitive content.
- Simplify software purchasing and administration by consolidating all your Adobe subscriptions in one VIP agreement and track all your Adobe licenses in one place and assign, reassign, remove, and track licenses with the web-based Adobe Admin Console.
Named Licenses are assigned to a User. They include Cloud Services. Give access to the free fonts at https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts (currently 179 font families). Can be installed on a single user’s desktop and the same user’s laptop (often translated by non-profit organisations to home computer). This could be two laptops or two desktops, one could be a PC and the other a Mac. Named License applications are current versions and will continue to be updated.
With all Creative Cloud licenses the software is installed on the computer; you do not need to be connected to the internet to use the applications.