Delivery - software licenses
You will receive your license after your eligibility has been verified and order processed. Please do not expect immediate delivery. Please see below for further details.
Most products in our shop are at specially discounted prices for education and charities and Entec is required to verify that purchasers are eligible for those discounted rates. Verification is carried out by our Orders Team (real people!) who work Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:30 and this means it is not possible to download licenses automatically from the site and this ensures only those who are truly eligible receive products at the discounted rates.
Licenses, download links and activation keys are delivered by email. Physical products will be delivered by a carrier or post.
Many software licenses are created specifically for you by the vendor and thus not available for immediate download. Although this process typically takes up to 5 business days it is usually much sooner and, in some cases, licenses will be issued the same day. Please allow at least 24 hours.
Products where delivery is normally within one business day include:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Named licenses
- MindManager single licenses
- Microsoft Cloud licenses
Delivery - hardware
Your product should be dispatched on the next business day (subject to vendor and stock availability) for delivery typically within 2 days.
Checking eligibility evidence for special education / charity / not for profit prices
Vendors require us to collect proof of academic or non-profit status. You may provide this with:
- an educational institution or charity name, website or email address.
- by including proof within the Miscellaneous section of the online order form (for example, a link to the staff page of a school site or the charity registration number).
- email (to [email protected]) a photo of a staff or student ID card, enrolment letter or other proof or student or staff status or not for profit status.
Some vendors will also carry out an additional verification check during the license registration process.
If you have any concerns about eligibility or delivery please phone Entec on 01462 499599 or email [email protected].